Maths , Physics and programming Kingsbury VIC
Kamal
Kamal
Kingsbury, VIC
Maths , Physics and programming

My name is Kamal Kishore. I studied a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology and doing Master of Data Science from La Trobe University, Melbourne. Having industrial corporate experience in training and software development. I work in high achieving independent schools  when I was doing Bachelor. I’m  grateful for taking the opportunity to work in such a rewarding and unique place. I am a passionate teacher who genuinely enjoys helping all students to achieve.

View
Year 10 Maths and Year 11 Math Methods Flora Hill VIC
Margaret
Margaret
Flora Hill, VIC
Year 10 Maths and Year 11 Math Methods

I am a passionate and enthusiastic tutor who encourages and responds well with her students. If requested, I can supply practice tests and homework sheets for my students. My teaching style is very flexible, either teaching chapter by chapter from the textbook or by answering and helping my students with their homework and upcoming tests.

I am currently studying Dentistry at La Trobe University Bendigo.

I graduated with an ATAR of 99.15 in 2016 and a study score of 43 (scaled to 47.5) in Mathematical Methods from select entry school The Mac.Robertson Girl's High School.

I am offering Year 10 Maths and Year 11 VCE Mathematical Methods Tutoring Services for $30, please message or email me via margaret.quynh.tran@gmail.com if interested!  

View
Chinese Parkville VIC
Blake
Blake
Parkville, VIC
Chinese

About me:

University of Melbourne 

Second year Arts student

Major in Linguistics and Philosophy

Scholarships receiver 

This is my fifth year in Australia 

View
Physics, Mathematics and English Melbourne VIC
Oscar
Oscar
Melbourne, VIC
Physics, Mathematics and English

Hi!

My name is Oscar and I'm currently completing my final year of my Physics degree at RMIT.

I started my degree in Advanced Science, majoring in physics, at the University of Sydney and then transferred to RMIT after a hiatus from tertiary study whilst living in Amsterdam. In the interim I was a bar manager and award winning bartender, freelance drinks writer and brand consultant.

My primary areas of expertise are university level Physics and Mathematics and high school (VCE equivalent) Physics, English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. I am very passionate about education with a particular zeal for sharing my knowledge on physics, writing, history, politics and philosophy. The last two are on the house. 

Hope to hear from you,

Oscar

View
Essay & Report Writing and Proof Reading Ballarat East VIC
Kyle
Kyle
Ballarat East, VIC
Essay & Report Writing and Proof Reading

Essay & Report Writing, Proof Reading, Statistics, Psychology, Health & Fitness, Business

Qualifications

- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (currently studying)

- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) (Honours)

- Bachelor of Psychological Sciences

- Certificate IV in Fitness

- Certificate IV in Small Business Management

Publications

- Miller, K. J. & Mesagno, C. (2014). Personality traits and exercise dependence: Exploring the role of narcissism and perfectionism. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 12(4), 368-381. DOI:10.1080/1612197X.2014.932821

View
conversational Chinese Melbourne VIC
Huiqing
Huiqing
Melbourne, VIC
conversational Chinese

Hi, I'm international student study in the university of Melbourne. Great opptunity for me to aboard study. I've been here 3 years already, enjoying the time that I living here. I'm interested in photography, travelling and playing the piano. Happy to meet you guys~~

View
English and Humanities Melbourne VIC
Joseph
Joseph
Melbourne, VIC
English and Humanities

I am a Master's of Education student at the University of Melbourne, with a Bachelor of Arts with Honours (first class), and a background in history, politics and law. I have extensive experience tutoring 7-12 Humanities subjects and English, and have a background in public speaking, debating and writing opinion journalism. I have taught both large classes and individual students. I tutor from the State Library of Victoria but am open to home tutoring, or tutoring from local libraries within the inner city, and the Glen Eira area. 

View
English Tutor Parkville VIC
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Parkville, VIC
English Tutor

Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am currently in my second year at The University of Melbourne studying a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Creative Writing and History. Having only graduated a short while ago, I am familiar with the stresses that come with completing VCE. I aim to help my students to achieve their best by providing guidance and feedback on assessments and SACs, useful notes and strategies to cope with the workload needed to achieve high marks in English.

My strengths are analytical and essay writing, in addition to creative writing.

I also have a valid Working with Children's Check.

I look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve in your English studies.

View
Katakam
Katakam
No data yet.

I am a bachelor in accounting. No ow I am persuing master of professional accounting in CQ university Melbourne. I got high distinction in accounting in masters.

View
Academic Maths Glenroy VIC
Jyotsna
Jyotsna
Glenroy, VIC
Academic Maths

I'm Jyotsna, and currently studying Master's in Information Technology in Swinburne University, Melbourne. I love Maths and have always been interested in that subject right from my school and would love to impart my knowledge to other students who need it. I have always secured good grades in it right from my schooling. I have no prior experience with tutoring, however I will strive my best to justify the duties.

View
Conversational Russian Melbourne VIC
Nataliya
Nataliya
Melbourne, VIC
Conversational Russian

Hilights should be provided here

View
Mathematics (Year 7-12) Melbourne VIC
Mariel
Mariel
Melbourne, VIC
Mathematics (Year 7-12)

Hi there! Currently, I am an undergraduate university student and intend to major in Mathematics. My tutoring experience lies in tutoring younger relatives of mine, as well as tutoring through a company for students in my local area. I am open-minded and understand that everyone learns differently and as is the case, am prepared to help my students find the best ways for them to learn and improve their confidence. 

View
Beginner/VCE English Point Cook VIC
Tia
Tia
Point Cook, VIC
Beginner/VCE English

I am a student at the University of Melbourne with experience in tutoring primary school level Maths and English. However, I am also looking to tutor VCE English in which I achieved a study score of 39 in 2015. In my first year of a Bachelor of Arts in UoM, I achieved a H1 average in Creative Writing and Representation (similar to Language Analysis), and a H2B average in Law and Politics.

View
Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) Parkville VIC
Junrong
Junrong
Parkville, VIC
Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese)

I'm a Chinese student in the University of Melbourne, majoring in Master of Applied Linguistics. When I was in China, my bachelor major was Chinese Language and Literature. I had passed the Mandarin certificate test. Equipped with phonetic knowledge, I hope I can lead you to view the beauty of Mandarin. Also, I am a native Cantonese, if you are interested, I can also teach you, so that you can learn two languages with one teacher! ^^

View
Mac
Mac
No data yet.

20-year experience in math and English tutoring.

Difference approach to numbers ^^

View
Primary school Maths Donnybrook VIC
Abeer
Abeer
Donnybrook, VIC
Primary school Maths

Master in Translating and Interpreting

Graduate Diploma in Translating and Interpreting - NAATI number (108226)

Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice (RIGESTERED MIGRATION AGENT- 1679490)

Bachelor of Arts: International Studies

I am an academic who graduated from RMIT and Victoria University with great attitude and initiative, eager to apply what I learned into my career and future team. I come with many diverse and transferable skills, experience and knowledge, such as, giving migration advice, public speaking, case managing, translating, customer service, relationship management, communication, networking, team work, rapport building, social work, counselling and policy analysis just to name a few. I have a strong work ethic and love to be part of a team with a mixture of short and long term strategic visions. 

View
Spanish Class Shenton Park WA
Alicia
Alicia
Shenton Park, WA
Spanish Class

Qualified Spanish teacher. Experienced in exam preparation: IB ab initio and Spanish B, Dele exam and IGCSE.

General and Business Spanish.

View
Computer Programming Parkville VIC
Peter
Peter
Parkville, VIC
Computer Programming

I am an experienced computer programmer in PHP-MySQL, Java, HTML and CSS. I had my Bachelors in Electronic Egineering and My Masters of Science in Advanced Software Engineering. I have worked in Programming industry and tutored university students in Database programming. I am currently doing my PhD in computing and Information systems at University of Melbourne I had one year experience in Computer Networking and about four years experience in Programming using PHP-MySQL, Java, HTML and Ruby-on-rails. I have also tutored students on MySQL database programming for about 3 years. I also did software internship at the University of Sheffield United Kingdom. Ability to provide both theoretical and practical support for computer programming and deliver knowledge through hands-on. Also, a lot of examples will be used to apply programming technology to solve real-life problems M.Sc. In Advanced Software Engineering - 2015 B.Sc (Eng.) In Electronics/Electrical Engineering - 2010 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - 2010

View
Senior Biology Sydney NSW
Sophie
Sophie
Sydney, NSW
Senior Biology

Do you have a child who requires assistance in primary school maths, or high school 

Science? 

Are you a senior Biology student needing clarification of concepts or exam technique help?

Well here I am to help you.

I am currently a high school Science teacher, with senior biology as my primary subject 

area. I also teach all years of Science from 7-12, and can teach primary school Maths. 

With a friendly approach, innovative, applicable activities and methodology, I can assist 

with cementing the understanding of any difficult subject area. 

For seniors I teach in a content skills based approach, with a focus on exam style 

methodology to aid with you gaining the best possible marks in exams. 

My qualifications include bachelor of science in microbiology from Sydney university and 

a bachelor of teaching in secondary education from UTS. I am currently a teacher in 

Newtown, and am able to travel to you.

View
Malina
Malina
No data yet.

Find Chinese difficult to learn? Do not worry! I am here to make your Chinese learning efficient and entertaining!

All classes will be tailored to your own needs!

Business Chinese
Chinese for daily communication
HSK
VCE Chinese (second language)
Chinese for kids
IB Mandarin

Free books and learning materials offered!

For beginners:

If you are interested in Chinese language and culture, I will help you to improve your communication skills and introduce to you fantastic Chinese culture. Let us get started!
If you are about to travel around or live in China, my lessons will make your life much easier.

For intermediate learners:
I am here to help you improve your skills in all areas of Chinese learning. you will be able to pronounce authentic mandarin and use native expressions in Chinese after attending my lessons. Moreover, if you are preparing a Chinese test, I am here to help you get satisfactory results in short time. All worksheets and notes will be specialized to your needs.

For business people

Language should not be a barrier in your business. After attending my class, you will find it a lot easier to communicate with your Chinese clients and colleagues. Moreover, I will also help to get you more familiar to expressions in your professional business fields. 

For kids:

If you are looking for a responsible and patient teacher for your kids, I am the person you are looking for. I am professional and experienced in kid education and my classes for kids are entertaining. Let me help to get your kids more interested in Chinese language and culture. 

No matter you are beginner or advanced learner, I am looking forward to helping you use Chinese more confidently and always keep you up-to-dated with Chinese culture! 

To get a general idea of my teaching style, please visit the youtube link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rLcZTGFXZM&t=57s

Thanks!

Subjects

Mandarin - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced Piano - Introduction

Experience

Hi my dear students, 

I have been a part time Mandarin tutor for more than 5 years. My students 
come from many different countries and different ages. They all find Chinese 
learning a lot easier after attending my class. I am especially good at helping my 
students get prepared for their Chinese tests. I have been tutoring Mandarin in a 
Chinese international school and I have helped dozens of students get 
satisfactory scores in HSK, SAT, VCE Chinese tests. Moreover, I am also 
experienced in tutoring children. I have tutored kids from 5 years old to 12 years 
old and my classes were specialized for each kid. 
Besides, I worked as a high school English teacher in China for half a year before 
I came to Australia and I really enjoyed communicating with my students. I 
would love to help my students get improved in their studies.

Qualifications

I have achieved Bachelor of Teaching and Teaching Certificate in High School in 
China. I am recently undertaking Master of Education in Monash University. 
I have also achieved Certificate of Mandarin Proficiency from National Language 
Committee of People Republic of China.

Services

Private Tuition Group Tuition Teaching Tuition Home Visits Phone Help Online Help

Rates

Mandarin tutoring (books;auditory records and revision materials included)

$40 for 1 hour 
$55 for 1.5 hours 
$ 75 for 2 hours

View
Japanese for Beginner (Mainly Speaking, Reading メルボルン ビクトリア
Yo
Yo
メルボルン, ビクトリア
Japanese for Beginner (Mainly Speaking, Reading

Hi, I am from Japan and really eager to teach Japanese! I can provide a very sophisticated quality of Japanese language lessons. I have studied both English and Japanese linguistics at my university in Japan, so I deeply understand what is required for teaching a language. Likewise, I can give you some tips for learning Japanese because I know the difficulties in learning a new language!

View
Fun Conversational Chinese Docklands VIC
Yilin
Yilin
Docklands, VIC
Fun Conversational Chinese

Fluent in Chinese, and Humour.

The best way to learn a new language is to make fun of learning (seriously).

View
Pooja
Pooja
No data yet.

I am a student at The University of Melbourne. I'm studying Master of Information Systems and will be graduating soon.I have an interest in teaching and quite keen to work with children.

View
Conversational French Brighton VIC
Julien
Julien
Brighton, VIC
Conversational French

I am a student in translation in France. I have come to Melbourne to perfect my already fluent english. While I'm here I would like to share my knowledge of french with anyone who would like to start to learn this beautiful language. 

View
VCE Studio Art and Media Flora Hill VIC
Caitlin
Caitlin
Flora Hill, VIC
VCE Studio Art and Media

I completed Year 12 in 2016.

I have a Certificate II in Community Services and Level 2 First Aid.

Currently studying first year in Bachelor of Education (Primary) at La Trobe Bendigo.

I have a current working with childrens check.

Demonstrated skills:

- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes: Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point.

- Confident in using the internet to research topics.

- Experienced in data entry, word processing and spreasheets.

- Able to use a photocopier, fax and shredder.

- Patience and understanding.

View
Software, gaming, coding &school Science subjec Burwood VIC
Rupam
Rupam
Burwood, VIC
Software, gaming, coding &school Science subjec

Experienced software Engineer with teaching skills in coding and secondary school Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

View
Chinese (Conservation/Writing) Waurn Ponds VIC
Hannah
Hannah
Waurn Ponds, VIC
Chinese (Conservation/Writing)

I'm a native speaker of Chinese (Mandarin) who study at Deakin University. I'm easy-going and friendly to help my students to achieve the best they can. I had experience of tutoring for one year. Although I don't have working with children check but I am child lover. 

View
Any Business related subject or research actvit Pascoe Vale VIC
ALI IFTIKHAR
ALI IFTIKHAR
Pascoe Vale, VIC
Any Business related subject or research actvit

I am currently a PhD Scholar in school of Management at RMIT University on scholarship. I have done my Masters by reserach degree in Management in 2012 from Iqra University. I have published fifteen research articles and four conference papers. I have been teaching since 2007, six years at college level and four years at university level. I have taught subjects related to Management, Leadership, Strategic Management, International Business , Organizational Behaviour, Human resource management, Commerce and Marketing specilization related subjects. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of the above subject or need help in any research activity. 

View
Sinhala Language for beginners and Buddhism Burwood VIC
Lamali Sachini
Lamali Sachini
Burwood, VIC
Sinhala Language for beginners and Buddhism

I'm an international student from Sri Lanka. I have an adequate knowledge in Sinhala language, Buddhism and traditional dancing in Sri Lanka. I was a teacher for beginners when I was in Sri Lanka and I always like to move around little childen who interest in learning new things. 

View
Vaibhav Maths Tutor Geelong VIC
VAIBHAV
VAIBHAV
Geelong, VIC
Vaibhav Maths Tutor

Civil Engineer, Enthusiastic about Mathematics; Excellent Problem solving strategies that can help students to counter their weakness in subject; Have experience of 6 months in teaching Mathematics to 12th grade students and 6 Months of experience in teaching AutoCAD software.  

View
Spanish Class Caulfield VIC
Clau
Clau
Caulfield, VIC
Spanish Class

Hi I am native teacher from Latin-america. Studying and living in Australia for one year, during this time I have been teaching spanish and also I did it in my country before. I am very friendly and I would like share my knowledge patiently and in a professional but not stressful way.

I have material support to make it easy! I would like teach my beautiful language and also know a little bit about you, your culture and interests. 

View
Beginner to advanced Portuguese class Melbourne Vitória
Camila
Camila
Melbourne, Vitória
Beginner to advanced Portuguese class

I am a Portuguese native speaker, from Brazil. I have completed my Bachelor and Master degree of Science in Brazil and I have vast experience in teaching different subjects, including languages for different ages. I am passionate about teaching and communicating with people.

Sessions are tailored to suit each individual student. Training the speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills, but focusing on student needs and interests . I also can assist in exam and assessment preparation for academic purposes. Come and learn with me!

View
Accounting/Business Studies (Up to Undergrad) Hawthorn VIC
Nilu
Nilu
Hawthorn, VIC
Accounting/Business Studies (Up to Undergrad)

I am a high achieving final year undergraduate of Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance) at Swinburne University of Technology. I have experience in tutoring Accounting and Business studies overseas and I also tutor finance students at university level as well. I gurantee 100% satisfaction at the end of each session and I am open to contact any time of the day regarding any queries. 

View
Math / Physics / Italian Parkville VIC
Giammarco
Giammarco
Parkville, VIC
Math / Physics / Italian

Postgraduate student of Data Science, Bachelor in physics, 5 years of experience in private turoring high school and university students math and physics.

View
English, Math and Science Box Hill South VIC
Sasha
Sasha
Box Hill South, VIC
English, Math and Science

I have recently graduated high school. I am currently studying primary education and want this experience to be more enriching by tutoring a child.

View
Specialist in English/Essay Writing/Humanities Brisbane City QLD
Sophie
Sophie
Brisbane City, QLD
Specialist in English/Essay Writing/Humanities

Specialist Tutor for English, Essay Writing and Humanities

- Over 5 years' professional and freelance experience

- High achieving student of political and social science at university

- Thorough background in subjects, with high marks for English, English extension and Modern history in school

- Genuine enjoyment teaching these subjects and helping students

- Experience with both high school and university students

- Working with Children Blue Card

- Volunteer refugee tutor and mentor for QPASTT and St Vincent de Paul

View